Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 3


So today is only my third day and I've already seen great improvements for a healthier and efficient life!!! Lately, my hip pain has gotten much worse (this is because of the cold weather, something I just have to deal with when having grandma hips!). During the night is when it’s at its worse. I can’t sleep in any comfortable position, and no matter how I lay, my hips hurt. Because of this, I am not getting a good night’s sleep. I toss and turn and can never fall asleep. And of course, this results in me being very tired throughout the day. However, though I still have hip pain, Limu has helped me to fall asleep almost instantly and stay asleep!!! Usually, I’m a light sleeper and will wake up to the slightest noise. But today my brother told me he was surprised to find me still asleep, even though he went into my room. I know this is only the beginning, and I can’t wait to find out what more is in store during my Limu experience! 

-Jordan Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment