Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 5- Making Progress!

So, it's only been 5 days and I'm so excited to report that I have seen a HUGE change in my eczema and keratosis pilaris. I haven't discussed how I've had keratosis pilaris, but that's just because I didn't think Limu would help in that area, but Limu continues to surprise me more and more! Keratosis pilaris is something I have had since I was very young, and my two younger sisters struggle with it as well (reports on their success are soon to come!). Pubmed defines it as "a common skin condition in which a protein in the skin called keratin forms hard pugs within hair follicles." Basically, we have many many small bumps along our arms that are red, and the "hard plugs" eventually pop out, bleed, and form scabs. It is very noticeable and embarrassing but Limu has been working it's magic! My eczema is not completely healed yet (still just a little raw), but I know it will all be eventually gone with all of this progress. My arms and wrists are no longer red and are NEVER EVER itchy anymore! This, to me, is so amazing because I have struggled with this my whole life, have tried SOOO many products, and I've finally found relief! I've provided pictures I took on the first day of taking Limu to now

My keratosis pilaris (day 1 and day 5) (please bear with me with the different lighting)



Eczema (day 1 and day 5)


It's only been five days!!! Can't wait for the more surprises to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment